- OPPORTUNITY MANCHESTER SCHOLARSHIP (The University of Manchester)
- SCHOLARSHIP (James Eden’s Foundation)
- THE MANCHESTER BURSARY (The University of Manchester)
- SILVER DUKE OF EDINBURGH’S AWARD (The Duke of Edinburgh)
- GOLD AWARD, in honour of outstanding performance and dedication. (Virtual School Kent, Kent County Council)
- EXCELLENCE AWARD, contribution to college life. (Bolton Sixth Form College)
- VOICE4U ACHIEVEMENT AWARD, for support provided to international arrivals and Voice4U. (Voice4U, Bolton Council)
- BRONZE DUKE OF EDINBURGH’S AWARD (The Duke of Edinburgh)
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT as an Ambassador for the Academy 2010/11 (Essa Academy)
* Other documents, certificates, and letters of recognition have not been included in this list.
Last updated 14 April 2014.
May I congratulate you on your achievement to date.
I wish you all the best for the future in you aspirations in Afghanistan.
I think you are a true role model for the muslim community, a young boy who had nothing and has risen to be able to achieve anything.
I am writing to enquire about the NHS England Youth Forum, that I know you are a part of.
I am a highly motivated 16 year old, who is hopefully going to study at Sixth Form College next week.
I was wondering on how I could get involved in the NHS Youth Forum as I believe I can greatly contribute.
By the way I am also from Bolton.
After recently hearing you interviewed on CBC radio I ordered a copy of The Lightless Sky. It arrived yesterday and I finished it tonight. I could not put it down.
Thank you for having the courage to openly and honestly share the story of your harrowing journey, though I wish it was not a story you or anyone else needed to tell. I am so struck by your resilience, strength of character, persistence, and endless compassion for others. You truly are an amazing individual.
I wish you peace. Tara.